David reads to the kids just about every night. I have been told several times that Daddy makes better "sounds" than me. He does really good voices and makes the stories way more fun.

Here is Peter being the goalie. He's awesome!

Jellyface! Seriously, he wasn't even trying. I walked in and there he was, just like this.

Since the kids like to be wherever I am, here they are hanging out in the kitchen while I make dinner.

Peter is my super hero.

I love it!

2 comments:
Your boys are adorable! Clifton makes better sounds than me too. My stories are not exciting enough for Casey, no matter how many princesses I put in! I love hearing about your family!
I love the one of Dave with the kids. I hope Aaron makes better sounds than me too so that I can get a break once Adalyn gets to the point where she cares about the sounds...
Post a Comment