Here are our pictures of the first sprinkler adventure of the season. Peter had been asking me all winter, and finally the day came. He was so excited!

And of course we need swords to fight that water with!

I found Davey sprawled out on the kitchen floor coloring.

Pictures of our hole in the yard (story in the family letter). It was a BIG hole.

Worms 101
They LOVED digging the earthworms out! They made a collection in the back of one of the toy cars. At one point I think they had about 30 of them in at one time.

Even Davey played with them, poor worms. I'm pretty sure they were worn out by the time they got back into the dirt. One of the neighborhood boys came over to help them dig up worms and brought his turtle, too. (no pictures of the turtle)

And this one I just had to put in. Isn't he the cutest thing?
This is my Pantsless Wonder with snowboots on and loving it.


And of course we need swords to fight that water with!

I found Davey sprawled out on the kitchen floor coloring.

We went to the zoo the other day with my friend, Lori and her daughter, Megan. Yeah, Peter and Megan are pretty good friends! :) We checked out the new Dinosaur Exhibit.

Pictures of our hole in the yard (story in the family letter). It was a BIG hole.

Worms 101
They LOVED digging the earthworms out! They made a collection in the back of one of the toy cars. At one point I think they had about 30 of them in at one time.

Even Davey played with them, poor worms. I'm pretty sure they were worn out by the time they got back into the dirt. One of the neighborhood boys came over to help them dig up worms and brought his turtle, too. (no pictures of the turtle)

And this one I just had to put in. Isn't he the cutest thing?
This is my Pantsless Wonder with snowboots on and loving it.


4 comments:
I love seeing your boys, Jana! I love feeling like you're not very far away because we get to see your smiling faces. =) Love you!
What a handsome crew you have. I love how easily kids can be entertained.
Boys are so much different than girls! Adalyn runs from anything that looks remotely like a bug. I don't know if I'm ready...
Hi Jana,
It was so good to hear you voice. Your always there for me, you strengthen my faith. I love your family photos. Your boys are so handsome. You truly are the best! Love to you, Diane
Post a Comment