The other day I saw my dress hanging there and thought I'd try it. It worked. I had a hard time getting the zipper up myself, but after struggling a bit, I got it! Here's me trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror...then I set the timer. Not bad for 10 1/2 years later!
Fantastic!! I am so happy for you. What an accomplishment. I would love to fit into my wedding dress again. I sould make that a goal!! Jana I want you to hold me to it. On my 11th aniversery (On August 14 2012) I will try on my Wedding dress!!! You are so insperational!
Sometimes I wanna try that but my dress is far too much of a pain to make it worth it - it's one of those that lace up in the back which is bad enough but it also makes it impossible to put it on solo.
that's impressive...I think my body changed too much with the twins to ever fit into mine again...maybe I should take it out of it's sealed box and find out. Or maybe it'd be too depressing.
JANA!! I'm jumping up and down for you right now!! caesar thinks I'm crazy but guys will never understand how it is to constantly change sizes with babies and all. WAY TO GO!!!:)
7 comments:
Fantastic!! I am so happy for you. What an accomplishment. I would love to fit into my wedding dress again. I sould make that a goal!! Jana I want you to hold me to it. On my 11th aniversery (On August 14 2012) I will try on my Wedding dress!!! You are so insperational!
Awesome. I think that's one reason I hang onto my wedding dress: so I can always make sure it still fits (not that I've ever tried...)
Sometimes I wanna try that but my dress is far too much of a pain to make it worth it - it's one of those that lace up in the back which is bad enough but it also makes it impossible to put it on solo.
Kudos to you though!!!
that's impressive...I think my body changed too much with the twins to ever fit into mine again...maybe I should take it out of it's sealed box and find out. Or maybe it'd be too depressing.
you are awesome! I have a few more years (6) until I've been married 11 years-can I get back to a size 2? I don't know if that is going to happen. :)
awww how cute
JANA!! I'm jumping up and down for you right now!! caesar thinks I'm crazy but guys will never understand how it is to constantly change sizes with babies and all. WAY TO GO!!!:)
Post a Comment