Friday, February 5, 2010

Mary Amelia is 11 months today!

I can't believe how time flies!
Her favorite toys are this little doll (Walmart $1) and her little puppy. Her hair is getting longer and I have finally put little ponytails on top. :)
If you click on the picture, you can see her closer. Check out her teeth and her sweet chubby fingers! I think she's beautiful.

She loves being with her Daddy, she even waits by the bathroom door for him to come out!


She understands so much and tries to say words already!! She loves looking at books and climbing up the stairs.

Her brothers still adore her and can't get enough.
This is her puppy. All the kids have one and she got hers for Christmas.


She still isn't walking, and I'm not in a hurry for that, but she's getting closer!
I love having a little girl!

3 comments:

Christi said...

She is adorable! I am so glad that you have a girl. My girls love those dolls too!

Liz said...

She is so adorable! She really is growing up so fast!

Melanie said...

She is so gorgeous. Carlie was looking at her with me and kept saying, "she is so beautiful!" Love ya!