Adorable! I love your bob haircut! You look great!
My favorite picture is the one with the boys lined up by height where your middle boy (dang if I can't remember his name at the moment - sorry!!!) is holding hands with the eldest and has his arm around the youngest :) TOO CUTE!!!!!!!
they look great! there's an awesome website picnik.com that is free and you can crop,etc,etc,etc! just thought I'd share one of my favorite sites. it's fabulous! Maureen
9 comments:
You have such a cute family Jana! You look great of course! :) Little Mary's hair looks lighter-is it just the lighting? Can't wait for more pictures!
How cute! I like hairdo Jana, is it new? We have done many family pictures in front of the house, its a great memory of where you live too.
Is this taken at David's parents house? I love the picture... the Kids are getting so big.
What a cute family! You all look great!
You look great!!
You have such a beautiful, happy family Jana!
Dar. Ling.
Adorable! I love your bob haircut! You look great!
My favorite picture is the one with the boys lined up by height where your middle boy (dang if I can't remember his name at the moment - sorry!!!) is holding hands with the eldest and has his arm around the youngest :) TOO CUTE!!!!!!!
they look great! there's an awesome website picnik.com that is free and you can crop,etc,etc,etc! just thought I'd share one of my favorite sites. it's fabulous!
Maureen
Post a Comment